As part of a recent exercise to demonstrate client return on investment, Idox is pleased to showcase a string of recent funding successes confirmed for clients across its leading suite of products and services:
- Over £1 million secured in the last three years by RCT Homes and its charitable arm Meadow Prospect. Comments by Grant Manager, Hayley Teague have been captured in the latest case study Working with GRANTfinder – An RCT Homes Perspective, published here. Hayley notes, “We have supported everything from providing sports kit to building legacy projects.”
- Over £60,000 of funding obtained in the last seven months by Catalyst, the voice for over 200 VCSE members in Stockton-on-Tees. Chief Executive Steve Rose comments, “Being able to offer GRANTfinder as a service to our members has given us the ability to connect with a much wider audience than we otherwise would have access to, and the funds GRANTfinder helps us find have impacted a wide range of organisations and causes.”
- In excess of £600,000 accessed by Learning Partnership West, a social enterprise dedicated to changing the lives of children and young people. Business Development Manager Asif Khan noted, “We plan many more submissions to trusts identified through the excellent research filter.”
Open 4 Community
- Over £130,000 secured by community and voluntary sector groups in the Hull area as part of Hull City Council’s investment in Open 4 Community. Identified as part of a recent user survey, the Council commented, “Our communities have greatly benefitted from Idox’s comprehensive funding information services. Responses from a 2015 survey indicated £130,000 of funding was secured. This assures us that our decision to invest in the service since 2012 has been worthwhile.”
- Dundee City Council, a subscriber of Idox’s services since 2011, noted as part of a recent polling exercise that users – of which there are over 800 – have successfully secured funding from sources identified through the Council’s Open 4 Community portal. Rory Young, Team Leader (Policy and Funding) at the Council added, “We enjoy clear benefits from access to Idox’s suite of comprehensive funding solutions. In particular, Open 4 Community provides an invaluable service to support our funding remit, offering the content and tools we need to provide an efficient service to the voluntary and community sector in the Dundee area, in one intuitive place.”
The above client case studies and testimonials are part of a series set to be published throughout 2015 in celebration of Idox’s 30 year anniversary as Europe’s leading provider of funding and policy information.
For further information about Idox’s suite of funding solutions, please contact email@example.com
Idox plc is a supplier of specialist information management solutions to the public sector and to highly regulated asset intensive industries around the world in the wider corporate sector.
Idox is Europe’s leading provider of funding and policy information services and has, since 1985, supported organisations at every stage of the funding process from identification of suitable funding to application and management.